Taking the expected design elements of hard contemporary and putting a decidedly feminine curve into the mix make the Lyric Collection a unique addition to your new bedroom design. With each curve comes a new twist - satin nickel hardware accents the dark cherry finish, bowfront case pieces feature ball bearing drawer glides, and compliment the padded sleigh headboard and footboard.
Dimensions: 75.25 x 100 x 50H
- Overall Gross Weight: 273.50 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 226.80 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 75.25 x 100 x 50H
- Footboard width: 75.25"
- Headboard height: 50"
- Footboard height: 18"
- Rail to floor: 3.25"
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Made of maple veneer, wood and engineered wood
- Dark cherry finish
- Faux leather upholstered headboard
- Footboard with 2 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides
- Stain nickel tone bar pulls
- Includes headboard, footboard, slats and rails
- Foundation/box spring not required
- Assembly required
- Fabric Color: Black
- Fabric Content: 70% PVC + 3% Polyurethane + 27% Terylene
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (X)
- Number of Boxes: 3
- Overall CuFt: 45.9360
- Piece per Carton: 1
||California King Platform Headboard, Black P/U
||79.25 x 52.75 x 7H
||California King Platform Footboard & Slats, 2-Drawers
||79.25 x 29.5 x 19.5H
||California King Platform Rails
||90 x 13.5 x 4.25H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.