Classic transitional styling takes on a rustic aesthetic in the design of the Narcine Collection. Functional storage space is a concern in any home and with the addition of the Narcine Collection, those worries are a thing of the past. Drawer and door storage lend to the dresser's functionality. A bluestone insert tops the dresser which is perfectly complemented by the weathered gray finish of the oak veneers. Cedar drawer bottoms are featured in the dresser drawers.
Dimensions: 66 x 18 x 40.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 218.25 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 186.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 66 x 18 x 40.5H
- Drawer interior: 27.25 x 13 x 2 (2); 12.5 x 13 x 6.75 (2); 27 x 13 x 6.75 (1); 17.5 x 13 x 6.75 (4)
- Shelf interior: 16.5 x 15.75 x 11.25 (2)
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of oak veneer, wood and engineered wood
- Wire brushed weathered gray finish
- Bluestone marble insert top
- 7 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides
- 2 hidden felt-lined jewelry drawers
- Bottom storage cabinet with an adjustable shelf
- Antique pewter tone knobs and bar pulls
- No assembly required
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 36.1355
- Package Dimension: 68.75 x 21 x 43.25H
- Piece per Carton: 1
- Assembly Instruction:
||Queen Platform Bed with Rails Storage
||67 x 86.5 x 66H
||Night Stand, Marble Insert
||28 x 18 x 28.25H
||Dresser, Marble Insert
||66 x 18 x 40.5H
||54.5 x 2.5 x 37H
||Chest, Marble Insert
||40 x 18 x 54.5H
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.