Find this and similar styles at a retailer near you. The antique white finish and decorative drawer pull rings highlight the classic Victorian style of the Giselle seven-drawer dresser. The lace filigree accents add a touch of sophistication.
- Victorian style
- Seven drawers
- Turnip feet
- Antique white finish
- European Renaissance
- Turned feet on cases and beds
- Flat pilasters with acanthus leaves
- Beveled drawer fronts on dresser and chest
- Lace filigree accenting the front of dresser
- Curvy ornamental accents on headboards, footboard and mirror
- French dovetail drawers
- Kenlin drawer glides
- Beds are upholstered in 100% polyester velvet in Ivory
- Chalice finish: Burnished antique white, silver color tipping
- Constructed of Asian hardwoods, Birch veneer
||One Year Limited Warranty
|ASTM International F2057
||All our dressers and chests meet the labeling and stability testing requirements of ASTM International F2057, a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture. We recommend you only purchase dressers and chests that comply with this important standard.
|Number of Drawers
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.