Find this and similar styles at a retailer near you. Distinctly daring, the seven-drawer Anaheim dresser dazzles with it's crystal hardware and tiled mirror trim.
- Glam style
- Seven drawers
- Crystal hardware
- Mirror tile trim
- Grey and black finish
- A simple design, clean lines and a black color finish that blends easily with other styles in your home.
- Quality wood products bonded together produce durable construction throughout.
- Cast metal knobs in an antique brass color finish.
- Dresser has six drawers which will supply generous storage space.
- Dust proofing underneath protects items in drawers from up drafting dust.
- Sizeable headboard allows space for decorative pillows.
- Nightstands have three drawers and offer ample space for storing bedside items.
- Chest has five drawers for storing items.
- TV chest has open storage which provides the perfect place for media and electronics.
- mirrored door and five drawers for added storage.
||One Year Limited Warranty
|ASTM International F2057
||All our dressers and chests meet the labeling and stability testing requirements of ASTM International F2057, a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture. We recommend you only purchase dressers and chests that comply with this important standard.
|Country of Manufacture
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.